The Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit has an immediate opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant.
• Performs high-level, confidential and administrative support functions in the Philanthropic Advancement Department.
• Supports attorneys in preparation of legal documents and endowment contracts.
• Stewards and communicates with significant donors on a daily basis.
• Utilize donor database, Raiser’s Edge.
• Applies Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel for daily communications and tasks.
• Coordinates mailings with IT and Marketing Departments.
• Addresses and appropriately responds to donor phone inquiries.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School diploma.
• Proficient in stewarding donor relationships and communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Confidentiality a must.
• Professional, well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Excellent communication, people skills and customer service.
• Adept at multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Prior experience assisting Executive level management.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in campaign development and donor relations with major contributors a plus.
• Working knowledge of social media.
• Knowledge of campaign concepts.
• Proficient in Raisers Edge.
• Prior experience in formation of queries and use of Access or other relational databases a plus.
• Prior experience in donor stewardship a plus.
• Prior legal secretarial experience a plus.